High performance GRP composite doors designed with 44mm thick, fully insulated door slabs for maximum thermal performance and security. Our leading composite door frames are produced with a choice of Deceuninck’s 2500 chamfered or 2800 decorative profile systems. Create a lasting impression with our beautiful and traditional composite doors. Designed in the likeness of timber, our timeless composite doors will complement any period property as well as lending a classic touch to today’s modern home.Contact Us
• 15-20% more thermal efficient than solid timber doors
• Chamfered or contoured profile available
• Wide range of colours, styles and external finishes
• Typically 60% more structural integrity than solid timber doors Standard lever/lever handle with three keys
• Standard 70mm outer frame to head and jambs with small uPVC frame to cill sectionThree multi-adjustable pencil-style hinges
• Low sightline grey rolled in gasket and weather seal
• Standard lever/lever handle with three keysFull range of Deceuninck cills available
• Three multi-adjustable pencil-style hinges
• Low aluminium threshold available in silver or gold
• Full range of Deceuninck cills available
• GRP reinforced grained surface with a nominal skin thickness of 2mm
• More hardwearing than uPVC skins
We use multi-point locking systems, with two hooks, rollers, deadbolt and one soft latch. What’s more, we also offer the option to upgrade to Secured by Design accreditation, with the addition of laminated glass, extra reinforcing and anti-snap/drill barrels.
Our doors can also be spray painted in any RAL colour, and are available with a wide variety of glazing options, opening up hundreds of possibilities for your clients to explore should they wish a door like no other.
Our use of reflective pain also means that dark colours remain cooler, further reducing the likelihood of bowing which is why our door slabs carry a 25 year structural guarantee.