Our aluminium curtain walling will transform a building’s façade into an impressive and iconic feature, providing fabricators and installers with the perfect aluminium for new projects and refurbishments.Contact Us
Sternfenster uses the Smart aluminium system which is designed to provide maximum thermal performance and quick on-site installation.
Our curtain walling system is built to facilitate the ladder frame method of construction and is suitable for use in low to medium rise facades such as large shop fronts and showrooms.
• Rapid On-Site Installation
• Stainless Steel Self Tapping Screws
• Aluminium Alloy materials 6060/6063 T5/T6 in condition F22 to NBN P21-001 and DIN 1725
• Thermal Break and Seals – EPDM to DIN 7863, TV 110 NFP 85401, ISO 3994.
• Polyester Powder Coat Finish to BS 6496/APA – Qualicoate Guidelines.
• Anodised Satin & Bronze Colours – with EWAA/EURAS. Dual colours available.
• The curtain wall consists of vertical mullions and horizontal transoms joined together with stainless steel pin joints.
• In case of straight wall elements, this offers the advantage of rapid construction of the front wall.
• It is possible to build up slightly facet-shaped curtain walls with screw joints for the transoms.
• The clamping strip is coupled to the mullions by means of an extruded connecting bar, which also forms the thermal break for the curtain wall.
• This clamping strip is formed with co-extrusion of hard plastic as a basis and soft plastic to guarantee sealing.
• The whole construction can be finished on the outside with several decorative beads.
• Besides traditional front walls with horizontally and vertically protruding lines, this series can also be used to construct a semi-structural front wall, whereby the outside of the front wall will only show vertically protruding cover caps