Our purpose-built specialist doors are not only extremely practical, but also highly secure & energy efficient. We manufacture our fire and stable doors using both the 2800 sculpted & 2500 chamfered range of profiles from Deceuninck.
Our purpose-built specialist fire doors and stable doors are extremely safe, practical, & secure. We build our fire & stable doors using the market-leading range of profiles from Deceuninck so you can benefit from stunning finishes & superior energy efficiency.Start Your Quote Contact Us
Our purpose built fire doors and stable doors offer excellent performance, through their innovative design. They excel in energy efficiency, durability and functionality. They are available in uPVC, aluminium and composite.
Sternfenster offers stable door gearing where the bottom section is designed with a separate lockable barrel, meaning it can be secured shut independently. Fitted with multipoint locking mechanisms and interlocking door bolts that secures both sashes together. Should you choose you can upgrade the security features in order to meet the Secured by Design standards.
The fire doors that we offer are certified to EN1125 to ensure impressive levels of safety and security. Security is enhanced by the multipoint locking mechanism which includes a dead latch and twin bolts. Our fire doors be fitted with an internal panic bar or pad which enables the door to be instantly released.
• Available in Deceuninck 2500 chamfered and 2800 sculpted range of profiles
• Available as residential uPVC and aluminium doors, or composite doors
• Wide variety of colours, styles, glass options and designs
• Multi-point locking systems
• Door barrels can be upgraded to high security anti-snap, anti-drill and anti-bump barrels
• Keyed alike barrels for multiple doors available
• Thumb turn cylinder on the inside available
• Keyless entries available
• Lever/lever handles
• Four multi adjustable hinges
• Low sightline grey gaskets
• Double weather seals